So I decided I’m going to start doing a weekly recap post, which I’ll post every Friday and just talk about things I’ve been loving this week!
1. As a massive J.Crew fan, I was devastated to hear about Jenna Lyon’s departure from the company. I love Jenna and the influence she has had on the fashion industry- she will be missed at J.Crew! Here is an article from Vogue remembering Jenna and the amazing things she’s done for fashion.
2. This week was the start to the 15% off for Beauty Insiders at Sephora sale! I visited my store on the first day to pick up some goodies and I’m already wanting to go back for more! Stay tuned later this weekend for a haul and review of the products I bought.
3. J.Crew got new arrivals this week!!!!! I love love love when J.Crew comes out with new pieces, I always find a ton of things I love! Check here to see my current J.Crew wishlist and I posted on my Instagram what I bought from this batch of new goodies.
4. I was beyond devastated saying goodbye to the show Girls this week. I’ve grown to love the stories of the characters and I’m so sad to see the show ending! When I started watching this show I really needed to know that not everyone is perfect, real life is not what it’s like on shows like Gossip Girl or 90210. Watching Girls taught me that it’s okay to not be perfect. Check out this article on Who What Wear about some fun pieces worn during the show.
5. My last love of the week was this candle from Anthropologie. I smelt it when I was in the store the other day and fell in love! It smells similar to the Drybar hair products- which I’ve always loved!