This week has been an exciting week of wrapping up with school and getting ready for the summer! I can’t believe it’s nearly May, the year has gone by so fast. I’ve been looking forward to the temperatures going up and summer to finally begin!
Here’s what I’ve been loving this week..
1. In the past couple of months, I’ve gotten back into reading again. I recently read Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter and I thought it was AMAZING! It was so suspenseful and I haven’t flown through a book so fast in a long time! Just a warning though, it is pretty graphic and disturbing- if you are sensitive to that I would not recommend reading this or just skip over those parts!
2. I bought these J.Crew x New Balance running shorts a couple weeks ago, and I love them! They are so comfortable and I love that J.Crew does workout clothes in navy instead of the usual black! As summer is coming, I’ve been getting back into my workout routine and these have been an essential for me.
3. Another favorite of mine this week has to be the black facial mask from Boscia. I’ve had samples of this before and I got another one, every time reminds me how much I love it! I feel so clean after using it, plus it’s so fun to use.
4. This week I’ve been in the mood to clean everything, starting with my Pinterest! I’ve been going through all of my boards and getting rid of old pin’s that I don’t necessarily like anymore. You can follow my Pinterest account here!
5. In the spirit of summer, I have been trying to keep my body hydrated and challenging myself to drink 3 liters of water a day again. This article from laurenconrad.com really describes the perks of drinking water- and I agree with it all! Infusing it with fruit makes it easier to drink that much water and seeing the results really makes it worth it!