After a long two weeks, the final semester of my sophomore year of college is finally over. I’m glad to have it behind me, now onto my final years of schooling!
Now onto the things I’ve been loving this week..
1. Cruiser bike // I recently purchased this bike from Target and I have been loving it. I’ve been taking it to a local path and riding, which is a quick and relaxing workout. I bought this adorable wicker basket to attach to the front of my bike, carrying my essentials for the ride!
2. Melon juice // Since I’ve gotten back into working out I’ve started to think more about what I eat before and after my workout. I found this recipe for a delicious juice, which is super easy to make and perfect for after working out!
(watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, lime, mint, pink himalayan salt)
3. J.O.A. dress // I purchased this dress from Shopbop last week and it finally came in! I love the fit, it’s so cute and I can’t wait to wear it this summer!
4. olehenriksen Walnut Scrub // I received a sample of this facial scrub from Sephora and I love it! It’s the perfect exfoliator, not too intense but does the job! My skin feels so soft after using it, I’m definitely to be purchasing a full size!
5. J.Crew Panama Hat // I saw Lauren Conrad wearing this hat from J.Crew- meaning I immediately had to go out and purchase it. I’ve been wearing it non-stop the past couple of weeks, it seems to look perfect no matter the outfit!