Hi everyone! After a long (almost) week and a half of laying around recovering from my wisdom teeth surgery, I am finally starting to feel better! Since I was stuck in bed for almost 9 days straight, I did quite a bit of online browsing, movie watching, and book reading. I loved having the time to relax and work ahead on my summer class- now I’m ready to get back out there! Here is everything I have been loving this week.
1. Day Designer // I can’t believe I waited so long to invest in this planner! After using a Lilly agenda for three years, I decided that I needed something a bit more structured. I have a lot of different appointments, classes, and a work schedule that changes every week- sometimes it gets hard to keep track of it! The Lilly agenda wasn’t cutting it, so I decided to try this one out and I LOVE it! More on this later, I will be making a blog post all about how I organize mine.
2. Poshmark // Since I have been stuck at home, I have been updating my Poshmark quite frequently! A new job calls for a new wardrobe, and since I can’t wear a lot of my old work clothes I decided to list some to get them a new home!
3. J.Crew vintage cotton t-shirt // It’s no secret, I love this t-shirt. I went forever searching for the perfect white t-shirt, and this is it! For the countless doctors appointments I’ve had this week, this shirt has been amazing because it’s so simple but still feels better than wearing a plain t-shirt.
4. Faithful by Alice Hoffman // Just a warning, this book is quite dark- but with a happy ending. I started reading this book the day after my surgery and I was immediately shocked. But I couldn’t put it down, I finished it within two days! I loved having this to read while I was on bedrest, it is a really inspiring story about how a girl turned her life around and found happiness.
5. Something Borrowed // I vaguely remember reading this book when I was much younger, but I never knew it was movie! It is currently for free on demand and when I was looking for a movie to watch I knew I would love this! If you love Kate Hudson and rom-coms then this is the one for you!