I know I’ve been gone for a little… but now I’m back! It was a busy couple of weeks getting into the swing of summer. I started a summer class and went to Vegas to find my best friend her wedding dress! It’s been a crazy couple of weeks but now I’m excited to get back into the swing of things. So, anyway, here is everything I’ve been loving lately!
1. 13 Reasons Why // I know that I’ve talked about how much I loved the show 13 Reasons Why, but I finally got my hands on a copy of the book and it was amazing! While the writing isn’t totally amazing, it does a much better job at talking about mental health. It was much more interesting than the show, as it talked more about Hannah’s actual state rather than just things happening to everyone else. It was a great read and I definitely recommend!
2. Taylor Swift // Okay, I will admit I love love love Taylor Swift. Her music is finally on Spotify and I’m so excited to listen to all of my favorite songs again!
3. Sugar lip balm “Tulip” // I was very against these lip balms after a bad experience with one melting on me in San Diego a couple of summers ago. But I decided to go for one again, after seeing this beautiful color, and I love it! I’m going to just take precautions with this one and keep out of the sun! This lip balm does an amazing job and the color is an added bonus!
4. Tory Burch Perfume // This perfume from Tory Burch is a favorite. I’ve been struggling to find a perfume that lasts longer than 15 minutes and this one does the job! I’ve been using this a ton this week and it’ll last all day!
5. Mickey Drexler stepping down from CEO of J.Crew // I’m extremely devastated over this news. I love J.Crew and Mickey, I think he’s done an amazing job of guiding this company! As upset as I am, I’m excited to see what the new president will do and where he will lead the company.